Completing the Background Check Application
FOR YOUTH TEAMS ONLY – ADULT SLOWPITCH SKIP TO CREATING YOUR TEAM
Youth Team Background Check Process
When you register your team, the first and most important step to creating your team is completing the Team Manager Background Check Application. Without it, you will not be able to create a team. The cost of the background check is $13.50, which is paid directly to the background check company.
It is mandatory to complete this check with USSSA even if you did a background check recently with your employer, another company, association, or organization.
For more information on this process, CLICK HERE
NOTE: You may have to Click CREATE NEW TEAM or REGISTER EXISTING TEAM FOR NEW SEASON (goes to same page) to see REQUEST BACKGROUND CHECK.
When you get to this screen, by clicking on CREATE NEW TEAM you will need to complete the following steps:
- Verify the Email address in Step 1.
- If it is not correct, update it. If it is someone else, verify you are logged in to your own account and not another individual’s account. If this is not your account, please create your own account and return to this step after you have done wo.
- If it is correct, click on Request Background Check.
- You will receive an email with the link to the Background Check Application.
- It takes just a few minutes to complete the background application.
- Complete ALL INFORMATION asked for in the application, and complete through to the payment process. If this is not done, your application is not complete.
- As soon as this is done, you will be able to begin managing your team. It typically takes 2-5 business days to get results back from your background check and will be updated accordingly.
ADVANCE TO CREATE YOUR TEAM TUTORIAL